Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Hard Times In The United States

            When I came to the United States for study I had a hard time to adapt to American culture for many reasons. One of them is the time difference; the time between Saudi Arabia and the United States is different, so I have a hard time when I want to go to bed. Another reason, the food in the United States is very different from that of my country, so I cook, which takes a long time to finish cocking. Third, I have a hard time finding friends in the United States. Fourth, the traffic system in the United States is very different from that of my country. Fifth, I miss my family in the United States. Sixth, the weather is different in the United States than in my country. Finally, at the beginning I had a hard time to adapt in the United States, but now I don’t have any problem in the United States system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment